Are you a professional coach or therapist looking to coach the Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)? You may be wondering: How do you coach a highly sensitive person?
In this post, we share an online course that teaches you how to coach a highly sensitive person. The course is by Jules De Vitto of Highly Sensitive Humans and is a 3-months professional training program for current coaches and mental health professionals.
So if you’d like to coach HSPs, this course is what you’re looking for. And before we tell you everything you need to know about this 3-month online course for HSP coaches, let’s answer 2 important questions.
What is an HSP Coach?
An HSP Coach is a professional coach who works specifically with highly sensitive people (HSPs). They can be general life coaches or can specialize in a particular area of study.
For instance, you may find an HSP coach who specializes in nutrition for HSPs; such as Leah Tarleton – the Nourished Sensitive. You may also find HSP coaches who solely work with leaders and entrepreneurs; such as Kellie Daab – the highly sensitive CEO.
How do you become an HSP Coach?
You become an HSP coach by following the same process any certified professional coach takes. You enrol in a certification program, learn how to coach people, take an exam, and when you pass, become a professional coach.
The only difference about becoming an HSP coach is learning how to coach a highly sensitive person. And you can learn this in either of 3 ways:
1. Watch a DVD by Dr. Elaine N. Aron explaining who the highly sensitive person is. And then take a test to assess your knowledge of coaching HSPs.
2. Take this course by Nickerson Institute. It’s a 10-hour self-paced certification program for mental health professionals who want to work with HSPs.
3. Take this 3-month course by Jules De Vitto of Highly Sensitive Humans. It’s a 40-hour training program for coaches who’d like to coach highly sensitive people (HSPs) using a Transpersonal and Integrative approach.
And the 3rd way in this list is what we’re further exploring in this post.
Learn to Coach Highly Sensitive People in this 90-Day Online Course
Did you know that you require special skills to coach highly sensitive people (HSPs)? This is because HSPs have specific brain differences that make them more susceptible to increased stress, anxiety, depression and overwhelming emotions.
And due to these brain differences, the healing approach for HSPs is also different.
That’s why Jules De Vitto, a Transpersonal Coach and Trainer for HSPs, is teaching professional coaches and therapists how to coach highly sensitive people from a transpersonal and integrative approach.
Jules is the founder of Highly Sensitive Humans and the creator of this online training program for HSP coaches.
In the training program, you’re going to learn the following:
- Transpersonal perspectives for empowering Highly Sensitive People
- How to incorporate the concept of soul and spirit into your work
- The transformative potential of holding space for ourselves and others
- How to work with parts of the psyche to seek greater healing and wholeness
- The healing potential of self-compassion practices
- How to help your clients gain clarity on purpose and vision
- How to work with and integrate the individual and collective shadow
- The Psycho-spiritual Transformation in Highly Sensitive People
The program begins on 5th September, 2022 and comes to an end on 25th November, 2022.
Go Here to learn everything you need to know about Jules De Vitto’s training program.
In the End
If you’d like to become an HSP coach and commit to working with highly sensitive people (HSPs), this 3-month online course by Jules De Vitto might be exactly what you need.
Because as you may already know, 50% of people going to therapy and/or seeking coaching services are highly sensitive people (HSPs). And HSPs tend to benefit more from inner work and therapy than non-HSPs.
So go check out this training program on coaching highly sensitive people, and then let us know if it’s the right fit for you.