Online Course: The Overthinking Toolkit
Are your thoughts weighing you down and stopping you from reaching your goals? Do you want to take back control and finally stop yourself from spiralling? The Overthinking Toolkit by Dr. Michaela Dunbar may be what you need.
What is The Overthinking Toolkit?
The Overthinking Toolkit is a no-fluff online program helping sensitive, ambitious women get out of their heads and into their lives. It’s a collection of video masterclasses, downloadable journals, editable workbooks, an affirmation card deck, and relaxation audio sessions.
During this program, you will go through three phases:
- Phase 1 – Get Out of Your Head. This phase is a 4-part video series teaching you proven techniques to overcome overwhelming thoughts and thrive in the present moment.
- Phase 2 – Tension Tamers. What do you do when the solutions you’re used to no longer work and you’re spiralling? In this phase, learn practices to help you relax when overthinking slips through.
- Phase 3 – Get into Your Life in One Day. So you’ve stopped overthinking. Now what? This phase guides you in creating a 5-year goal plan to help you take action on things you would otherwise abandon.
Why Should You Get The Overthinking Toolkit?
If you’re looking for reasons to get The Overthinking Toolkit, let the lessons below inspire your decision-making.
In this online program, you will learn the following:
- Proven strategies to stop obsessive thoughts before they start spiralling.
- Face your overactive mind with evidence-based techniques so it doesn’t trap you in a vicious cycle of anxiety.
- ‘Brain hacks’ that help you steer clear of the never-ending ‘what ifs’ so you can confidently make decisions.
- Figure out what’s important to you and how to get there without being sidetracked by aimless mental chatter.
How to Access The Overthinking Toolkit
Visit this link on Dr. Michaela’s website. It contains all the information you need about the online course and the bonuses you will get after enrolling.
About Your Teacher, Dr. Michaela Dunbar (according to her bio)
As a Clinical Psychologist, I’ve dedicated myself to supporting women just like you confidently step into an awesome life, career, or relationship you love.
I’m your not-so-serious go-to girl for seriously awesome results. I do this by sharing seemingly complex psychological concepts into simple actionable steps, that turn your inner critic into your BFF.
Now let’s tame those thoughts that are running wild.