Are you feeling lost and desperately wanting to discover (or rediscover) yourself?
Are you a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) looking for connection and support from someone who understands your struggles?
You might like Your Self-Discovery Journey – a new online course for HSPs by Julie Bjelland.
Who is Julie Bjelland?
Julie Bjelland is a licensed Psychotherapist specializing in High Sensitivity. She has dedicated her life to helping Highly Sensitive People (HSPs) find empowerment and thrive to their fullest potential.
About Your Self-Discovery Journey
Your Self-Discovery Journey is the latest addition to Julie Bjelland’s list of HSP courses.
It’s an 8-week interactive online program inside the Sensitive Empowerment Community, and unlike other self-discovery courses, you will not be taking this journey alone.
Julie Bjelland will be with you every step of the way, as well as other HSPs taking the course.
Who should enroll in Your Self-Discovery Journey?
This 8-week interactive HSP course is for you if you can relate to the following:
- You are always there for others with less focus on yourself.
- You are unclear on what your needs are.
- You feel restless, anxious, lost, or empty.
- You are at a crossroads in life.
- There is a path you want to take, but the change feels hard to do.
- You are too afraid to go after your dreams.
What will you learn inside the program?
According to Julie Bjelland, joining Your Self-Discover Journey will help you to achieve the following:
- Discover your true self
- Learn to love who you are
- Get newfound growth and energy
- Feel more in balance
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- Your light will shine brighter, illuminating the path for others
- Know what truly makes you happy
- Gain strength to meet your goals and follow your dreams
- Strong creative flow
- Feel calmer and more in control
Go here to learn more about Your Self-Discovery Journey.
What does the course entail?
Your Self-Discovery Journey is not your usual HSP course with a teacher telling you what to do. Instead, Julie Bjelland will take the journey with you.
She has set up a series of questions to help you dive deep into yourself, a private space for open discussions, and a live chat to connect with Julie directly or with fellow HSPs in the journey.
Another way to look at this online program is that Julie Bjelland is on a journey to self-discovery, and you – an outsider with similar needs – are taking her roadmap towards discovering yourself.
The following is what you will have access to during the program:
- A private space with helpful materials for your inner work journey
- Free access to all offers inside the Sensitive Empowerment Community
- A live chat feature to connect with Julie or other members in the private space
- An open discussion forum to share your progress and learn from others in the program
- Live events
Visit this page to learn more about Your Self-Discovery Journey.
Final Word on Your Self-Discovery Journey
Your Self-Discovery Journey is an online program for Highly Sensitive People (HSPs) wanting to discover or rediscover their true selves.
It’s an 8-week interactive course with questions and training materials to help you dive deep into yourself to identify your unique gifts and use them to thrive.
Julie Bjelland will be on this journey with you – taking every step you take, responding to your questions, and helping whenever you feel stuck.
Also, did I mention you get $100 off when you add JOURNEY100 at checkout? You do!
More HSP Courses by Julie Bjelland
- Brain Training for the Highly Sensitive Person – Learn how to reduce anxiety and overwhelming emotions as an HSP.
- Blooming Brilliantly – An 8-week online program to help you learn to set healthy boundaries, increase self-love, and bloom to your highest potential.
- How to Grow a Heart-Centered Online Business – This online business course empowers HSPs to start and grow an online business they love.
- The HSP Toolbox – As one of the bestselling courses by Julie Bjelland, this 8-week program teaches and shares holistic tools to help calm a sensitive nervous system.