We’ve talked about HSP courses before. But we’ve never been specific about the type of courses for HSPs. And that’s why today, we’re sharing the best online business courses for HSPs.
P.S: This post first appeared in our newsletter – The HSP Edit. Subscribe to get the best HSP resources in your inbox.
As a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), the challenges of starting an online business are enormous.
And yes, starting any business – online or offline – is hard work. But because HSPs are born with a more sensitive nervous system, the challenges of starting a business are more overwhelming.
So, when an HSP running a successful online business offers to help other HSPs succeed in their online businesses, we think of that as a resource worth mentioning.
And that’s why in today’s post, we’re sharing the best online business courses for HSPs. These business courses are specific to helping Highly Sensitive Persons; not just anyone.
The Best Online Business Courses for HSPs
1. How to Grow a Heart-Centred Online Business
This online business course for HSPs is by Julie Bjelland – a Psychotherapist specializing in high sensitivity, author of The Empowered Highly Sensitive Person, host of The HSP Podcast, and creator of the Sensitive Empowerment Community.
The course is an 8-week program consisting of written materials and pre-recorded videos covering the following areas:
- How to believe in yourself
- How to live in balance
- Overcoming fear and perfection
- Organizing ideas and trusting your intuition
- Creating a website and growing an email list
- Starting a blog, newsletter, and/or podcast
- Marketing the heart-centred way
- Social Media
- How to price your products and services
- Handling criticism
- Navigating technology and organization
- The HSP Business Directory
And many other materials.
Learn more about the benefits of this online business course for HSPs at this link here.
2. The Highly Sensitive Leadership Training Program
The quiz will let you know if you’re a somewhat, super, or super-uber Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur. It’s an expansion of Dr. Elaine Aron’s original HSP scale, that’s designed to cater for the highly sensitive entrepreneur.
And it will help you know if you need Heather Dominic’s help to successfully lead as a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur (HSE).
If it so happens that you need Heather’s help, and many HSEs tend to find that they do, enrol in the Highly Sensitive Leadership Training Program for Entrepreneurs.
You will learn how to experience more ease, income, and impact in your personal and professional life as a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur.
3. The HSP Business School
Are you ready for your next-level profitable online business?
The HSP Business school is a six-month online program that aligns with your soul so you can earn more while working less.
This online business course for HSPs is taught by Rose Cox – a veteran online business entrepreneur and certified RTT therapist.
In this course, expect to learn the following:
- The Exploration Expansion – Who are your clients? What’s your market? What are your innovative ideas?
- The Foresight Formula – Getting clear on your long-term vision and values
- The Offer Clarity Code – What’s your offer and pricing for recurring revenue?
- The Magic Marketing & Sales System – The evergreen marketing and soulful sales system
- The Simplification Strategy – How to automate and systemise your operations & team development
- The Triumph Technique – Designing your roadmap to success; what is it and how are you going to implement it?
Understanding these processes is going to put you ahead of the curve. It will confirm why enrolling in The HSP Business School is different from taking any other online business course for HSPs.
And it will make the difference between someone who has taken the course, and someone who hasn’t.
In the End
Whether you take Julie Bjelland’s business course for HSPs, Heather Dominic’s highly sensitive entrepreneurship program, or Rose Cox’s HSP Business School, what matters is that you’re prepared to succeed in business as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).
And these three online business courses for HSPs are a step towards that preparedness. They aren’t surefire ways to succeed in business. Instead, they look at the challenges many HSPs face in business and how to overcome them.
So if you’re struggling to succeed in business as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), select one of these online business courses for HSPs and learn how to make it big in business; in spite of your HSP challenges.
With love and kindness,