Are you a teacher or educator wanting to support the general well-being of Highly Sensitive Children (HSCs)?
Are you a professional coach or mentor for young people either in a school setting or private practice?
Are you a parent interested in learning how to teach a Highly Sensitive Child?
If you answered Yes to any (or all) of these questions, this 3-month online course will teach you how to empower highly sensitive children.
About the Course
Created and taught by Jules De Vitto of the Highly Sensitive Humans Academy, this online course is a 3-month professional training certificate program for empowering Highly Sensitive Children (HSCs).
It starts in February 2024 and ends in May 2024.
This unique course will enable you to support the healthy development and social-emotional well-being of Highly Sensitive Children through a practical, integrative and holistic framework that you can apply to your professional work.
The training will equip you with the skills, mindset and confidence to thrive in your work with Highly Sensitive Children and be an advocate for the children you work with.
As part of the course, you’ll not only learn the fundamental skills needed to empower Highly Sensitive Children, but you’ll join a community, receive certification and be listed on the HSH Directory as a Highly Sensitive Child Aware Practitioner.— Jules De Vitto
The training includes live webinars by Jules De Vitto and guest experts including Dr Genevieve Von Lob and Sandra Clifton.
Who Should Take this Course on How to Empower Highly Sensitive Children?
Take this online course by Jules De Vitto if you meet any or all of the following criteria:
- You’re an educator supporting highly sensitive children in or out of the classroom
- A professional coach or mentor for young people
- A parent of a highly sensitive child (HSC) looking for the best ways to support your child.
- You’re a leader or guide offering workshops, clubs, or activities for young people
What Should You Expect to Learn from this Online Course?
This online course on how to empower highly sensitive children will cover 10 modules and live workshops scheduled for every Thursday. These modules and workshops will discuss the following 10 topics:
1. An Introduction to Highly Sensitive Children (HSC) – What does the research say, and how can you identify an HSC?
2. An Integrative Framework for Empowering HSCs – Learn the tools and framework you’ll use to empower sensitive children.
3. Mindful Tools and Holding Space for Highly Sensitive Children – learn mindfulness techniques and tools you can use in the classroom, in practice sessions and at home.
4. Developing Healthy Self-Esteem & Confidence in Highly Sensitive Children – learn how to empower HSCs with a growth mindset that helps them feel more confident.
5. Exploring the Boundaries of an HSC – How can you help highly sensitive children understand and set boundaries at an early age?
6. Healthy Communication – Learn how to help HSCs communicate their needs and also how to use non-violent communication with HSCs.
7. Working with our Parts – Friendly exercises that help an HSC identify what parts are feeling anxious, afraid, angry, etc. So they can identify the feeling before becoming overwhelmed.
8. Compassion and Self-Compassion – learn the practices that help HSCs cultivate self-compassion by changing their inner voice into one of compassion.
9. Values and Purpose – Explore different ways to help HSCs connect with their values and identify the qualities they want to cultivate as they grow up.
10. Practical Application and Q&A: This is the final module in the course where you’ll be sharing a mini-project with your peers and asking questions.
What is an Integrative and Holistic Framework? And Why Is It Important to Learn?
The main focus of this framework is to help Highly Sensitive Children develop more self-awareness so they can learn to self-regulate, communicate their needs, and understand their feelings.
The importance of this framework, when implemented at an early age, is to help children transition into adulthood with the necessary tools and resources to stay empowered.
Specific focus areas include:
- Emotions, mindset and behaviour
- Connection and awareness of the environment
- Spiritual Expression
- Development of healthy relationships
Who Will Be Your Course Instructor?
The course instructor for this 3-month online course on how to empower Highly Sensitive Children is Jules De Vitto.
Jules is an accredited and certified Transpersonal Coach, Authentic Self-Empowerment Facilitator and experienced educator. She’s the founder of Highly Sensitive Humans and the Highly Sensitive Humans Academy.
She has over 14 years of teaching experience under her belt.
Learn more about Jules De Vitto on the course page here.
In the End
This online course on how to empower highly sensitive children (HSCs) is a 3-month professional training certificate program. It’s designed for teachers, educators, parents, coaches, and other leaders interacting with highly sensitive children.
Through the course, you’re going to learn a series of techniques, exercises and frameworks that you can use to guide and empower sensitive children. You’re also going to learn the research involved with HSCs and how to identify if a child is highly sensitive.
So, if one of your goals for 2024 is learning how to teach a Highly Sensitive Child, this online course is perfect for you.